Friday, April 4, 2008

Quiet

I apologize for how quiet it's been on the blogging front lately. I got a new job at work about a month ago (it's a lateral move within my company, not a promotion, but I get to work in a new group that's doing some innovative stuff) so I've been feeling busy in my work-life. At home I've been busy too... we did a little travel for Jason's spring break/Easter and I'm preparing for some travel (both work and personal) next week. So it will continue to be quiet for a little while longer.

I did want to mention that I finally found a store that carries the Rocks and Gravel wine I blogged about from my birthday dinner. I found it yesterday at Whole Foods. It was around $19 a bottle and I opted not to buy one because the checkout lines were ridiculous and I had a lot of other errands to run. But it's nice to know it's there for whenever I'm ready to purchase in the future!

No comments: